Friday, May 28, 2010

Naughty words welcome


I remember the moment I saw my parents holding my mad-libs book. A feeling of horror passed through my stomach and my mouth immediately filled with a sour taste. I knew what they were reading: "piss", "fuck", "dick", "sex", "vagina", among other naughty 7th-grader words scrawled in the blanks of the "kid-friendly" stories. To say that they were disappointed in their innocent, clean-mouthed daughter would be an understatement; that was the last time they ordered mad-libs from the Scholastic Books monthly selection.

Those words aren't so bad though, right?

We can do worse.

In following with my pre-adolescent tradition, every week I will post a list of simple parts of speech. Comment with your words (comments won't be published but I will read them) and the seventh submission will be used to fill in the blanks of a story I've written.

Here is my challenge to you: be kinky, be creative, be fun. Be as dirty as you want to be.

My parents aren't looking this time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm missing something. I don't see a list of parts of speech.

????????????

Unknown said...

LOL...you're so fast!

I'm about to post them now...had to write the story first. ;)

Thanks for jumping onboard, though, BT!